CBSE, ICSE, ISC, HSC, SSC Board and School Question Papers
CBSE Class 12 Board Preboard Sample Chapter-wise Question Papers 2020
CBSE Class 12 History:
The focus is on a range of important historical sources and will entail introduction to important historical events and processes. This will ensure that reading history becomes exciting.
- History is an important discipline
- It is not merely a collection of facts but a process through which people know about the past
- The syllabus helps students understand the process of writing history by Historians
- Students will appreciate how historical knowledge develops
- The syllabus helps students to store the information, relate and compare the developments in different scenarios, analyze possible connections between similar processes which happened in different time periods.
- The focus is on detailed study of few themes in ancient, medieval and modern Indian history with an attempt to soften the distinction between them
- The students will be introduced to one type of source to study history and what these sources can tell or not reveal. They understand how the sources are analyzed by historians and the problems and difficulties they encounter while analyzing these sources. The students also understand how the analysis of different sources help build a larger image of an event, a historical process or a figure.
TestPaperz provides Board, Preboard and Sample Question papers for students to help them with their preparation of Board Exams. Students can download and solve them at their various stage of preparations to help them analyze their strong and weak areas. Click below to download
- Previous Year CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Question papers for History
- Previous Year CBSE Class 12 Preboard school History Question papers
- CBSE Class 12 History Sample Question papers
- History CBSE Class 12 Chapter-wise Question Papers
There are three NCERT textbooks for CBSE Class 12 History Students:
- Themes in Indian History Part-I
- Themes in Indian History Part-II
- Themes in Indian History Part-III
The theory carries 80 marks and project work carries 20 marks